There are nine recipients of the Sierra Institute’s FY 2013 Rural Community Development Initiative (RCDI) Rural Development grant. Each recipient has its own story- its own unique strengths, its own particular challenges, and its own distinct opportunities.
The RCDI Biomass E-News (distributed bi-monthly) contains project updates as well as general biomass project information:
- -May 2015 (pdf, 517 KB)
- -July 2015 (pdf, 502 KB)
- -September 2015 (pdf, 2 MB)
- -November 2015 (pdf, 545 KB)
- -January 2016 (pdf, 717 KB)
- -March 2016 (pdf, 724 KB)
Click on the project descriptions below to learn more about the recipients’ projects:
- – Camptonville Community Partnership Project Description (pdf, 248 KB)
- – CHIPS (Calaveras Healthy Impact Product Solutions) Project Description (pdf, 149 KB)
- -Fall River Resource Conservation District Project Description (pdf, 247 KB)
- – Foresthill Public Utility District Project Description (pdf, 242 KB)
- – Yosemite Sequoia Resource Conservation and Development Council Project Description (pdf, 339 KB)
Project descriptions were last updated in April 2015 unless otherwise noted.